Auto Electrician / Heavy Duty Auto Electrician / Mobile Plant – FIFO 2/1
- FIFO Perth/Broome/Karratha/Port Hed – Immediate Start / Weekly Pay / Top Rates
- Secure Work – Perm Role on Offer / Exceptional Camp Facilities
Premium Mechanical Group are a leading Mobile Plant Maintenance Provider offering recruitment solutions, specialist labour hire and field service support throughout Australia.
Their team consists of elite tradesmen maintaining assets on behalf of Owner Miners, Maintenance Contractors, Plant Hire and Original Equipment Manufacturers; it’s no surprise PMG have achieved continual growth over the past 10 years
To be eligible for the above mentioned positions, you must meet the following criteria:
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- A/C Refrigerant license (Cert II in Automotive Air – Conditioning)
- Previous experience on large OEM mobile plant – CAT / Komatsu / Liebherr / Hitachi / Terex preferable
- Valid Driver’s License
- Client & Employer Focused / Safety conscious / Diligent attitude
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- 3 successful reference checks
- Police Clearance (mandatory for some sites)
What’s in it for you?
- Field Service Branch, Shutdown Crews, Labour Hire division, Recruitment Solutions – allows us to meet your roster / lifestyle choices
- Partnerships with Owner Miners, Original Equipment Manufacturers, Plant Hires, Maintenance Contractors – connect you with the client of choice, location, plant maintained, camp facilities, remuneration package to meet your expectations
- Head office in Perth and Brisbane – customer service and mobilization has never been more efficient
- Premium Pal Scheme ($1,500 paid on completion of 3 months) – get paid for your referrals of top notch trades personnel
- Employee of the Month – get rewarded when we receive glowing performance reviews (Choice of Gift Vouchers)
- Birthday Gift Voucher – celebrate the day you were born because you mean so much to US
- 9.5% superannuation on all hours worked – transparent with terms and conditions; pay you for every hour you work not just a standard working week
- Premium Loyalty Award – receive $1,000 each year because we want to thank you
- Efficient Mobilization – have positions available that only require YOU (and your skills) on site; no tooling required, accommodation and camp facilities provided
- FIFO Options Via Karratha / Broome / Port Hedland – Westralians living up north can now save on expensive flights to Perth
- Salary Sacrifice Options Available
Join The Premium Team in Mobile Plant Maintenance
Premium Mechanical Group (PMG) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. PMG are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you would like to join,please apply!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply‘ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Auto Electrician / Heavy Duty Auto Electrician / Mobile Plant – FIFO 2/1