Dump Truck Operators FIFO ex Perth
- Exciting opportunity for skilled Dump Truck Operators
- 2/1 roster, FIFO from Perth
- Great pay rates available
- Contract to permanent opportunities
On behalf of the client, a well-known mining contractor company, MPi are currently taking multiple applications from experienced Dump Truck Operators for positions across sites in the North-Eastern Goldfields & Pilbara regions. This is a long-term opportunity and will see applications work 3 months under contract with MPi before a possible permanent transfer.
About the role
Working on a rotating roster of 2 weeks on with 1 week off, the successful applicants will be required to assist in meeting scheduled production targets, whilst safely and efficiently operating our clients’ equipment including the below dump trucks:
- CAT 777
- CAT Caterpillar 785 ...Learn about CAT 785's
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, or off-road truck as they are sometimes called are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This truck has proven it’s worth for years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger Caterpillar dump trucks, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can have is to get to know the these trucks inside out. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here.
- CAT 789
- CAT CAT 793 ...Learn about CAT 793's
In addition to holding at least 2 years recent open pit production mining experience, it is essential you meet the following:
- Currently reside in Western Australia
- Hold proven experience operating the above listed machines – gold site experience will be highly regarded
- A current Western Australian HR Driver’s Licence
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 12 months)
- Have the ability to pass all pre-employment medical requirements, including drug & alcohol screens
- Have an exceptionally high standard for safety & compliance to site protocols
- Have the ability to provide a minimum of two contactable referees, relevant to your experience.
Working for MPi
You will receive weekly pays and superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 consultant availability.
Need a National Police clearance? Come into Perth or Kalgoorlie office for a face to face consultation or alternatively apply online.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Dump Truck Operators FIFO Mining Goldfields Perth