Heavy Dump Truck Operator – Coal Mining Jobs
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Ongoing positions available for Dump Truck Operators to work at an Open Cut Coal Mine in the Bowen Basin area. You will be working with a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals, engaged in ongoing roles.
To be successful in these positions you will possess;
Demonstrated ability to operate Heavy Machinery in Open Cut Mining capacity:
- Mechanical Trucks – 785, 789, 793, 797 and/or Electric Truck experience on Komatsu 830, 930, Liebherr 282T trucks, Terex 4400
- Proof of prior operating competencies
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
- A strong commitment to safety
- SSE signed competencies
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*/BMA Statement of Attainment
- Coal Board medical
- Drivers License
- Passport/Birth Certificate
- D&A on approval – candidates own cost
In return, these positions offer:
- Production bonuses
- Ongoing work opportunities
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Super is paid on all rostered hours
- Roster: 7/7, 5/4, 7 on 4-10 off Available
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experience Heavy Dump Truck Operator Open Cut Coal Mine Bowen Basin
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction