Max Term Mining Operators – Multi-Skilled Coal Mining
- Max Term Contract with Annual Leave & Personal Leave Entitlements
- $49.30p/hr + OT available
- $1000 quarterly discretionary performance bonus
- 455 Lifestyle Roster – 12hr Days and 10.5hr Nights
- Local position = work/life balance
About the Role:
They are looking for experienced Dump Truck, Multi-Skilled & Excavator Operators. This is a great opportunity to apply your expert operating skills in the workplace.
The compensation is attractive, as is the structured lifestyle roster which allows for personal pursuits and professional development. You will be working in the largest individual coal producing site in the Hunter Valley Muswellbrook region.
Skills & Requirements:
- Training transcripts to validate your experience OR Letter of competency
- Willingness to pass a Pre Employment Medical and D&A test
- Current driver’s license
- Live locally or be willing to relocate to the Hunter Valley region
Minimum 12 months operating experience on one or more of the below equipment;
- CAT Caterpillar 785 ...Learn about CAT 785's
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, or off-road truck as they are sometimes called are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This truck has proven it’s worth for years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger Caterpillar dump trucks, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can have is to get to know the these trucks inside out. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here., 789 & CAT 793 ...Learn about CAT 793's
- Graders 16M & H
- CAT 777 water cart
- Dozers D10 & D11
- Excavators 994, 996 & PC1250
- Max term contract
- Friendly onsite Stellar support team
- Accrual of annual & personal leave
- $1000 discretionary bonus per quarter performance bonus
- Competitive hourly rates
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Katherine French for a confidential discussion on 07 3009 9601
- Email: email@example.com
- Reference Number: KF35641
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Dump Truck Multi-Skilled Coal Mining Operators – Richmond