iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Experienced Coal Mining Operators
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
You will be working with a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals.
To be successful in these positions you must possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience within the Last 2 years: Mechanical Dump Truck CAT 789 or Above
- Desirable Machines – Dozer, Excavator 120-400t, CAT 994H Front End Wheel Loader
- MUST have a Signed SKILLS LIST/COMPETENCIES issued within the last 5 years’ for specific machinery; (General RII for Haul Trucks will Not be Accepted)
- A Strong Commitment to Safety
- SSE signed competencies
- Standard 11 Induction Training/BMA Statement of Attainment
- Coal Board medical – Including Chest Xray Read
- Current Drivers License
- Passport/Birth Certificate
- D&A on approval – candidates own cost
In return, these positions offer
- 7/7 Roster
- FIFO exit from BRISBANE / DIDO from MACKAY
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Weekly pay and Super is paid on all hours
- Ongoing work opportunities
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Heavy Dump Truck Coal Mining Operators Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.