See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Diesel Truck Mechanics – FIFO
Heavy Diesel Truck Mechanics FIFO Perth Brisbane QLD
Blue Tongue have aligned themselves with some of Australia’s leading mining services companies and as a result, they are actively seeking an experienced Heavy Diesel mechanics to join there client’s busy workshop teams in Kalgoorlie and Port Hedland.
These positions are FIFO from Perth (only) on a 4 week on, 2 week off roster.
- Daily service and repair on heavy duty trucks
- Diagnosis and fault finding
- Some auto-electrical and hydraulic work
- Ensure workshop housekeeping is maintained
- Read drawings and fabricate to specification (MIG Weld)
- Australian recognized trade certificate (Heavy Diesel)
- Proven experience as an HD truck mechanic
- Knowledge and experience of suspensions and trailer braking systems highly regarded
- Valid Australian driver’s license
- National police clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Ability to participate in a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screening
NOTE: When you apply for this job Heavy Diesel Truck Mechanics, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to APPLY
If this sounds like you, please use the “Apply for this job” link to register your interest.
Click Apply for Heavy Diesel Truck Mechanics FIFO Perth Brisbane