Heavy Diesel Mechanic – Field Service
Heavy Diesel Mobile Mechanic Job Field Service WA Pilbara
- Paying $55-$65ph with plenty of work and overtime available
- Flights from all major capital cities covered
- Working on large OEM mobile machinery
- Variety of rosters (large swings, lifestyle – we are flexible)
- Super paid on ALL hours
- Work available within 5 states and overseas
- Career progression/leadership opportunities regularly available
- Salary Sacrificing options available
The Company – Your role:
Criteria – Your skills:
- Mine site experience on large Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and Leibherr machinery (essential)
- Valid Australian or NZ Recognized Trade Certificate
- Current work tickets such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB and WAH (desirable)
Would you like to apply?
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.