See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Diesel Mechanics – HD Fitters
Heavy Diesel Mechanics HD Fitters Goldfields Kalgoorlie Perth
Looking for that new challenge in your career? Want better access to rosters that see you home more often? Are you searching for short term work, or bigger contracts or are you just seeking that chance to gain exposure on different gear.
Maybe you want to join a team again that takes pride in their work, a team that strives to raise the bar in service and quality and delivered the best result every time? Mader Goldfields is a thriving business filled with a diverse team of professionals with experience on the biggest names in the game.. And they are ready to expand!
Why choose MADER?
- $50 – $60+/hr (depending on experience level)
- Various Rosters Available Goldfields Residential or FIFO/DIDO, 2/1, 2/2, 8/6 + More.
- U/G or Open Cut Sites Available
- Super Paid on ALL Hours
- Employee Referral Bonus Schemes (MOM)
- Regular Team/Family Events
- Immediate and Delayed Start Date Options Available
Along with competitive remuneration Mader also offers its employees
- Salary Packaging (Personal flights & Vehicles)
- Commute flight assistance / coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Salary Sacrifice Super contribution
- Career progression to other Divisions within Mader, including International Opportunities
Candidates Must have:
- 3+ Years Post Trade
- Valid AUS/NZ Recognized Trade Certificate
- An acceptable NPC Record
- Valid C Class or Higher Drivers License
- Motivated and Accountable
- Keen Eye for Detail and Quality
- Self-Driven, Never Quit Attitude!
- Strong Safety Focus
- Must Lead From the Front, Set Your Own Standard
If you’re ready to join the team that leads the way in mining equipment maintenance then they encourage you to apply now.
Would you like to apply?
Please apply by clicking the ‘Apply‘ Link today OR send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Heavy Diesel Mechanics HD Fitters Goldfields Kalgoorlie Perth
- Applicants are welcome to call Maeve 08 9353 4348 or 0437 873 187, they respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
- Mader Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.