Heavy Diesel Mechanics – HD Fitters
Heavy Diesel Mechanics HD Fitters Goldfields Kalgoorlie Perth
Looking for that new challenge in your career? Want better access to rosters that see you home more often? Are you looking for short term work, or bigger contracts or are you just seeking that chance to gain exposure on different gear.
Maybe you want to join a team again that takes pride in their work, a team that strives to raise the bar in service and quality and delivered the best result every time? Mader Goldfields is a thriving business filled with a diverse team of professionals with experience on the biggest names in the game.. And they are ready to expand!
Why choose MADER?
- $50 – $60+/hr (depending on experience level)
- Various Rosters Available Goldfields Residential or FIFO/DIDO, 2/1, 2/2, 8/6 + More.
- U/G or Open Cut Sites Available
- Super Paid on ALL Hours
- Employee Referral Bonus Schemes (MOM)
- Regular Team/Family Events
- Immediate and Delayed Start Date Options Available
Along with competitive remuneration Mader also offers its employees
- Salary Packaging (Personal flights & Vehicles)
- Commute flight assistance / coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Salary Sacrifice Super contribution
- Career progression to other Divisions within Mader, including International Opportunities
Candidates Must have:
- 3+ Years Post Trade
- Valid AUS/NZ Recognized Trade Certificate
- An acceptable NPC Record
- Valid C Class or Higher Drivers License
- Motivated and Accountable
- Keen Eye for Detail and Quality
- Self-Driven, Never Quit Attitude!
- Strong Safety Focus
- Must Lead From the Front, Set Your Own Standard
If you’re ready to join the team that leads the way in mining equipment maintenance then they encourage you to apply now.
Would you like to apply?
Please apply by clicking the ‘Apply‘ Link today OR send your Resume to email@example.com
Apply for Heavy Diesel Mechanics HD Fitters Goldfields Kalgoorlie Perth
- Applicants are welcome to call Maeve 08 9353 4348 or 0437 873 187, they respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
- Mader Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.