Heavy Diesel Mechanic – Mobile Maintenance WA
- Friendly Team
- Geraldton based
Occasional site work Central Earthmoving have over 30 years’ experience in civil construction, mining services and land development throughout Western Australia
Central Earthmoving have over 30 years’ experience in civil construction, mining services and land development throughout Western Australia.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional, skilled and experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanic to carry out repairs, maintenance and testing on heavy earthmoving equipment in compliance with environmental, quality and safety standards.
Based in Geraldton they need a professional and driven individual with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on mine sites and earthmoving equipment
- Current HR License
- Current National Police Clearance (less than 12 months old)
- Minimum qualifications – Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehicle Mobile Equipment) Certificate III or higher qualification
- Experience servicing and maintaining heavy vehicles and earthmoving equipment – particularly CAT and Komatsu machinery
- Previous experience carrying out work underground, or a willingness to undergo training
- Sound understanding of and commitment to OHS&E
- Ability to meet and exceed safety KPIs
- Intermediate levels of computer literacy, especially MS Office Suit
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Heavy Diesel Mechanic Mobile Maintenance Geraldton WA