If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Diesel Mechanic – Mobile Maintenance WA
- Friendly Team
- Geraldton based
Occasional site work Central Earthmoving have over 30 years’ experience in civil construction, mining services and land development throughout Western Australia
Central Earthmoving have over 30 years’ experience in civil construction, mining services and land development throughout Western Australia.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional, skilled and experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanic to carry out repairs, maintenance and testing on heavy earthmoving equipment in compliance with environmental, quality and safety standards.
Based in Geraldton they need a professional and driven individual with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on mine sites and earthmoving equipment
- Current HR License
- Current National Police Clearance (less than 12 months old)
- Minimum qualifications – Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehicle Mobile Equipment) Certificate III or higher qualification
- Experience servicing and maintaining heavy vehicles and earthmoving equipment – particularly CAT and Komatsu machinery
- Previous experience carrying out work underground, or a willingness to undergo training
- Sound understanding of and commitment to OHS&E
- Ability to meet and exceed safety KPIs
- Intermediate levels of computer literacy, especially MS Office Suit
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Diesel Mechanic Mobile Maintenance Geraldton WA