See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Diesel Mechanic HD Fitter FIFO
- 2/1 Roster – Family Friendly Roster
- Temp to Perm – Great Rates
- Immediate Start
Apply today for Immediate Start
IPA client is a leader with in the bulk haulage and ancillary onsite services to mining companies nationally.
Great opportunity to have a full time role for an award winning company.
To be considered:
- National Police Clearance (within 12 months) or willing to obtain one
- Must Live in WA
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Servicing and maintenance
- Working in a team environment
- To pass a Pre-Employment Medical & DAS
- Applicants must have Australian Government recognised Qualifications
- Strong focus on Safety and Quality
- Hold a current HR or similar class driver’s licence
- CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu, Excavators
- EX3600 Range, Komatsu PC1250, Dump Trucks CAT 773 – 789’s, Komatsu 785/5/7 Dozers D9R/T, D10R/T, Graders CAT 140 – 16H/M
- Highway Trucks, Pumps, Gen-Sets, Lighting Towers
This is an excellent opportunity Temp to Perm.
For this exciting opportunity please send your CV and click “Apply”
Click Apply for Heavy Diesel Mechanic Position
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.