Heavy Diesel Mechanic Job 4/2 FIFO
Blue Tongue have aligned themselves with some of Australia’s leading mining services companies and as a result, they are actively seeking an experienced Heavy Diesel mechanics to join client’s busy workshop teams in Kalgoorlie and Port Hedland.
These positions are offered on a casual basis, FIFO from Perth (only) on a 4 week on, 2 week off roster.
- Daily service and repair on heavy duty trucks
- Diagnosis and fault finding
- Some auto-electrical and hydraulic work
- Ensure workshop housekeeping is maintained
- Read drawings and fabricate to specification (MIG Weld)
- Australian recognized trade certificate (Heavy Diesel)
- Proven experience as an HD truck mechanic
- Knowledge and experience of suspensions and trailer braking systems highly regarded
- Valid Australian driver’s license
- National police clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Ability to participate in a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screening
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.