Experience Heavy Diesel Fitters
- Attractive remuneration – $60-65 p/h + super
- Permanent roles with reputable mining company
- 7:7 – permanent day shift
Utilize your underground coal heavy diesel fitting skills with a well-established and well-connected mining company. With over 100 years experience, you’ll be working for a company that can offer:
- An excellent safety reputation
- Outstanding site/company culture
- Permanent, long-term work with career progression
- 7:7 roster – perm day shift
- Ute and fuel card for perm fitters
- $65 p/h + super
- 70% workshop & 30% field-based
- Excellent standard of food and accom
- Multiple mines to choose from – Kestrel, Grosvenor, Broadmeadows, Moranbah North, etc.
- Should have experience on Sandvic Eimco UG loaders, ED10, ED7, and man transporters – SMV
- Preferably DES trained but not essential
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* & Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* required
- Previous experience as an underground coal heavy diesel fitter
- Ute & fuel card for perm fitters
- Long-term permanent work
- Career progression opportunities
- Paid weekly
- Excellent site/company culture
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Interested?? APPLY NOW!!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Diesel Fitters Underground Coal Mining DIDO Mackay