Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Heavy Diesel Fitters
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor the Heavy Diesel Fitter will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team of qualified trades people as well as the following:
- Ongoing maintenance and service of Emeco Equipment and Machines
- Ensuring all maintenance repairs are performed in accordance with Company guidelines and within cost targets;
- Providing support to the Emeco rental fleet as required; and
- Working with Emeco customers to meet company objectives.
What they are searching for:
- A strong commitment to safety
- Relevant nationally recognized trade qualification with significant post-trade experience with heavy earthmoving equipment; namely Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi
- Strong analytical skills with a solutions focus
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team.
To be considered:
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Working at heights
- License to conduct high risk work with dogging, rigging, crane and work platform classifications will be highly regarded
What they can offer:
- A challenging and rewarding career opportunity
- 7 & 7 roster, alternating days and nights
- The opportunity to work on a range of machines including Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi
How to Apply:
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic growing organization. Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this position.
To apply for this role click on the “APPLY” button, complete the online application form and submit a resume and a copy of your licenses and tickets as one document. Alternatively please visit there website for all our current and upcoming vacancies on www.emecogroup.comApply for Heavy Diesel Fitters Plant Mechanical Maintenance