Heavy Diesel Fitters – Bowen Basin QLD
Heavy Diesel Fitters Plant Mechanical Maintenance Bowen Basin
SES Labour Solutions are currently seeking motivated Heavy Diesel Fitters with Plant, Mechanical Maintenance experience in the surface mining industry. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading organizations to deliver opportunities across a range of clients and sites in Queensland and Western Australia.
An excellent and immediate opportunity exists for Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitters to join the client who is an industry Leader in providing mining companies with tailored field and plant maintenance solutions to support onsite production schedules. This is a long term opportunity, with potential works across a range of mine sites located in the Bowen Basin.
On a day to day basis, you will be required to:
- Ensure maintenance and repairs are performed in accordance with company guidelines and within cost targets
- Strong analytical skills with solution focused approach
- A strong commitment to safety
- Ability to work in a team environment
To be successful, you will ideally have:
- Trade Qualification, significant post trade experience
- Knowledge of CAT, Komatsu and Hitachi
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Site Specific Induction
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]WHS204D Work Safely at Heights Qualification
- Elevated Work Platform License
- Forklift High Risk Work License
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]VEH201D Operate Light Vehicle
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]SAM301A Move and Test
- Excellent communication skills
Will offer you:
- Highly competitive rates
- 7/7 alternating day / night roster.
- Long term opportunities with well-established and recognized client.
- Accom / Meals while on shift
- Part of a team where you’re no longer just a number
- A real person on the end of the phone when you call and will get back to you with answers.
They offer a team of people that are like minded and safety focused. If this rings true with you send resume at email@example.com first thing or respond through SEEK.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
Click Apply for Heavy Diesel Fitters Plant Mechanical Maintenance Bowen Basin