Heavy Diesel Fitters Mechanics Maintenance
Heavy Diesel Fitters Mechanics Maintenance Coal Mine Jobs QLD
They are currently seeking trade-qualified Diesel Fitters for immediate start with the ability to carry out all aspects of repairs and maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment from Mackay.
Scope of the role
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a variety of earthmoving equipment and perform the following duties:
- Ongoing maintenance and service of Emeco equipment and machines
- Ensuring all maintenance and repairs are performed in accordance with company guidelines and within cost targets; and
- Working for Emeco customers to meet company objectives.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong commitment to safety, health and the environment, with a proactive approach to housekeeping
- Relevant nationally recognized trade qualification
- Minimum of 5 years post-trade experience with heavy earthmoving equipment
- Repair and rebuild experience on Caterpillar, Komatsu & Hitachi machinery
- Diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Current Driver’s license
- Applicants holding current qualifications in Working at Heights, Working in Confined Spaces, Coal Surface Induction or MDG25 will be highly regarded
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a solution focus
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team
- A keen eye for detail, presentation and craftsmanship.
Successful candidates may also be required to complete inductions and will be required to be medically fit and able to pass a Drug and Alcohol testing and order 41 Coal Board Medical.
In return, they offer
- Opportunity to grow and develop through training and future career opportunities
Location: Mackay, QLD
Please Note: This is a residential role and you will need to live in or be planning to relocate to the Mackay, QLD
How to Apply
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic growing organization. Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this position.
To apply for this role please complete the application form and submit a cover letter, current resume and any relevant certificates/ licenses.Apply for Heavy Diesel Fitters Mechanics Maintenance Coal Mine Jobs QLD