Heavy Diesel Fitters – HSE Mining Job
- 14 Permanent Diesel Fitter Positions
- 7/7 Rosters | South Walker Creek Mine
- Camp & Meals + Buses supplied
Stellar Recruitment have partnered with HSE Mining, a leading specialist provider of large-scale mining services to Australia’s major mining companies. HSE Mining conducts both the prestripping and coal mining for the South Walker Creek operation, and is focused on providing a safe and efficient work environment on site. The company is passionate about their people and believe they are the heart of their organization.
About the Role:
If successful for the position, you will be working in a team environment maintaining a fleet of heavy earthmoving machinery consisting of; large Hitachi excavators, Komatsu electric drive dump trucks, and Caterpillar ancillary. This role will require you to implement your diagnostic skills on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum efficiencies are met, and down time is minimized.
In reward for your commitment, you will receive the opportunity to work for a large mining organist and enjoy earning a strong mining salary and career prospects.
- Mobile plant maintenance and repairs – trucks, dozers, graders and loaders
- Large hydraulic excavator up-keep and repairs
- Fault finding and troubleshooting (reading and interpreting schematics)
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Desire to achieve the HSE Mining goal of zero injuries
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting or Mechanical Trade
- Experience on heavy earthmoving equipment – CAT, Komatsu and Hitachi
- Extensive experience in open cut coal mining
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction
- Be committed to HSE’s values – Integrity, Excellence, Humility, Endeavour, Continuity
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, Dogging, EWP, Crane etc.
- Permanent Roles – Wear the HSE shirt with pride
- Annual leave and sick leave entitlements
- Buses supplied from Mackay airport
- Salary sacrifice option available for cost of flights connecting with bus services
- Camp accommodation and meals provided in Nebo
- Tool allowances & career progression
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Hannah Webb for a confidential discussion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Click Apply for Heavy Diesel Fitters HSE Mining 7/7 Rosters Creek Mine