If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Diesel Mechanic / HD Mechanic / Plant Mechanic / Diesel Fitter – FIFO
- Best Rates / More Opportunities With US / weekly pay / super on all hours worked
- FIFO Perth / Broome / Port Hedland / Karratha – Work Throughout WA
- TEMP TO PERM – Short Term – Full Time – Delayed Starts / Immediate Starts
Premium Mechanical Group are a leading Mobile Plant Maintenance Provider offering recruitment solutions, specialist labour hire and field service support throughout Australia. Their team consists of more than 200 elite tradesmen maintaining assets on behalf of Owner Miners, Maintenance Contractors, Plant Hire and Original Equipment Manufacturers; it’s no surprise PMG have achieved continual growth over the past 10 years.
What they offer
- They offer job opportunities across mining; open cut and underground, civil and transport industries.
- Offering lifestyle choices; varied rosters, workshop / field service / shutdowns, diversified job responsibilities, leadership and supervisory opportunities, remuneration packages to suit your needs.
- Travel Allowances / Bonus – eg $1,500 on completion of probation for interstate employees
- Field Service Division – employees take ownership of company vehicle
- Premium Pal Scheme – Earn $1,500 cash when you refer a tradesman
- OUR EDGE DEAL: Show us your most recent pay slip and let us attempt to beat it
- Premium Loyalty Payment – 12 month cash incentives (training / holiday / PPE)
- Weekly Pay / 9.5 % superannuation on all hours worked
- All expenses paid for – accommodation and flights from Perth to site
- Equal opportunities to all employees – we encourage females / indigenous applicants to apply for all roles
- FIFO Perth / Broome / Port Hedland / Karratha
- Mobile Plant Maintenance Specialists – Labour Hire / Recruitment and Field Service
HD Fitters / Plant Mechanics / Diesel Mechanics / HD Mechanics / Heavy Duty Fitters for Workshop / Field Service roles, servicing various clients throughout the Pilbara, Midwest and the Goldfields; Western Australia. It is essential that you have experience on machinery including such makes including CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Terex / Liebherr / Atlas Copco / Sandvik plant.
Roles offer variables across all facets including:
- locations / workshop set-ups / employment arrangement / machinery – plant / contracts / employers / wages / lifestyle / camp facilities
To be eligible for the above mentioned positions, you must meet the following criteria:
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Previous experience conducting breakdowns / component changeouts / fault finding
- Mine site experience on large OEM mobile plant – CAT / Komatsu / Liebherr / Hitachi / Terex and Blast Hole drills – preferable
- Civil construction sized plant experience accepted
- Valid Driver’s License
- Client & Employer Focused / Safety conscious
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- 3 successful reference checks
- Police Clearance (mandatory for Gold project)
Premium Mechanical Group (PMG) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. PMG are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please forward your resume, trade and license to Sam firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure you list the relevant makes and models you have experience on
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Diesel Mechanic / HD Mechanic / Plant Mechanic / Diesel Fitter – FIFO