See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Diesel Fitter – Permanent Roles
- Field Service Fitters – World Renowned OEM
- Monday to Friday Roster + Overtime
- Ute, Laptop & Phone Supplied
Their client, a diversified equipment provider to the mining industry, has a current requirement for experienced Diesel Fitters to be based out of their Emerald Branch. This role provides the opportunity to work for a leading OEM brand and enjoy earning a strong mining salary and career prospects.
About the Role:
Within this role you will be required to have a competent understanding of mobile plant maintenance and a proven ability with fault finding and diagnostics. This position will require you to have developed interpersonal skills coupled with a track record in previous mining related maintenance roles.
- Breakdowns, preventative maintenance and regular servicing of all mobile equipment.
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Work as a team player to help diagnose equipment faults
- Meet all safety requirements & regulations
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting or Mechanical Trade
- A demonstrated track record in trouble shooting and diagnostics across large mining equipment
- A strong customer focus and ability to work independently and in a team
- An ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels
- Current Coal Board Medical & Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, EWP, Crane etc.
- Full Enterprise Agreement benefits
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Company vehicle + Camp & meals
- Stable on-going role
- Work for an OEM
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Heavy Diesel Fitter Mobile Plant Maintenance Rockhampton