Heavy Diesel Fitter Mobile Plant Coal Mining Jobs
Heavy Diesel Fitter Mobile Plant Coal Mining Maintenance Bowen Basin
Client is a leading specialist provider of large-scale complex mining services to Australia’s major mining companies. This organization works across several mine sites within the Bowen Basin and offer a lifestyle friendly 7/7 roster across all sites.
Opportunities for up skilling and even permanency will be available to individuals possessing the right attitude towards safety, performance, attendance and peers.
About the Role
Ongoing opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Diesel Fitters who will contribute to the successful operations of this mine site.
Poistions are avaiable in both workshop and Field, servicing a fleet consisting of Caterpillar 789 Haul Trucks, Komatsu 830 Electric Trucks, D10 and D11 Dozers,
16M Grader, HItachi 5600, 3600 Excavators.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will repair and conduct preventative maintenance on the mobile fleet in the field and workshop. You will also inspect and determine equipment condition and assess its suitability to return to service
Duties and Responsibilities
- General maintenance to mobile plant equipment.
- Excavator maintenance and repairs.
- Mobile plant maintenance and repairs – trucks, dozers, graders and loaders.
- An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential.
- Follow all mine site procedures including equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Diesel Fitter role
- Trade certificate
- Experience on heavy equipment including – CAT, Hitachi and Komatsu.
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Beneficial tickets – Working at Heights, Forklift, Crane etc.
- Live within 200kms of Moranbah
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Camp and meals provided.
- BIBO options from Mackay
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights.
- Potential for permanent positions
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Heavy Diesel Fitter Mobile Plant Coal Mining Maintenance Bowen Basin