Experienced Heavy Diesel Fitter Jobs in Bowen Basin
- 7/7 Roster
- D/N shift
- $65 flat per hr
SES Labour Solutions have an urgent requirement for 4 Heavy Diesel Fitters. The roles will be site based for a Shutdown project in the Central Bowen Basin, with work going through until the New Year.
To be considered you must have the following:
- Minimum 1-2 years post trade experience
- High Risk Forklift RII's [...Learn about RII's] is desirable but not essential
- Current Drivers License & reliable vehicle
- Valid Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* & Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Ability to pass regular D&A testing
- Ability to maintain HD – 45 tonne forklift during project
- Hydraulics experience highly regarded
The roles will see you work a 7/7 rotating day / night roster with comfortable camp and meals provided. The roles are DIDO with transport to site provided from camp each day.
Anglo Grasstree mine inducted candidates are highly regarded yet not essential. An attractive hourly rate with public holiday uplift provided for the right people.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Diesel Fitter Mining Shutdown Central Bowen Basin
Standard 11 Mining Induction