See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
CAT Heavy Diesel Fitter Maintenance
- 7/7 Roster – Dayshift Only
- Temp to Perm Opportunities
- Stable Contract + Super on all hours worked
They are partnered with a well-known brand in mining that have a remarkable scope of work across the Bowen Basin. Due to increased workload positions for experienced Diesel Fitters has come available at one of their key projects in the Moranbah region.
About the Role:
If successful for this position you will be working in a field service position maintaining and repairing large Caterpillar earthmoving equipment.
This role will see you implementing your skills to ensure maximum efficiencies are met and down time minimized. This position provides the opportunity to work for a large mining organization and enjoy earning a strong mining salary and career prospects.
- Breakdowns, preventative maintenance and regular servicing of all mobile equipment.
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Work as a team player to help diagnose equipment faults
- Meet all safety requirements & regulations
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting or Mechanical Trade
- A demonstrated track record in trouble shooting and diagnostics across large mining equipment e.g. Caterpillar and Hitachi
- Current Coal Board Medical & Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, EWP, Crane etc.
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Long term positions
- Stable contract
- Even time roster
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Heavy Diesel Fitter Caterpillar Maintenance Mining Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.