2X Heavy Diesel Fitter – Broken Hill
Working for a very reputable and friendly client you will enjoy the opportunity to work 12 hour days working a 7:7 – Prefer relocation or FIFO- will pay for accommodation
Location – Broken Hill
- Permanent role with holidays, personal leave and training and development
The Role & Duties
As a Heavy Diesel Fitter you will be responsible for working in the field and in the workshop on servicing and maintenance on Sandvik and Atlas Copco drills, trucks and loaders.
Your Value & Experience
- Heavy diesel trade qualification (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years’ experience working on heavy mobile plant
- Underground mining / Open-Cut experience – Highly advantageous
- Strong experience working with hydraulics
- White card
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to secure long term work on a busy mine in Broken Hill with a great working environment
- Permanent position for those who prove themselves
- Excellent pay rates – $50.00-$60.00ph + super
Like the sound of this but you don’t have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
Eloise Arthy firstname.lastname@example.org
02 8116 2200
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
This is a standout opportunity to secure long term work on a large on-going project in Broken Hill. Applications being taken for an immediate start – Contact Eloise on 0281162200 for more information on the role & APPLY NOW.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
Click Apply for Heavy Diesel Fitter Broken Hill FIFO Adelaide SA