See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Automotive Technicians Maintenance – FIFO Maintenance WA
Calling all heavy automotive technicians. Looking to take your career up a gear?
As a regional role you’ll support multiple locations across the Karratha, Perth & Port Hedland regions.
About the role
- Support their customers across the Pilbara and reporting into the Karratha branch
- Play a vital role in upholding Cummins’ strong presence in the region
- Breakdown service and schedule maintenance on equipment being used across key market segments in mining, marine and on-highway.
- Love working autonomously
- Operate on a 2:1 roster for those experienced technicians to FIFO from Perth.
- Relevant diesel trade qualification
- Heavy duty engine experience (ideally Cummins)
- Experience in the use of Electrical Diagnostic equipment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously/remotely for extended periods
- A genuine commitment to workplace safety
- A valid driver’s license
A global power leader, Cummins Inc. is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
They are the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of diesel engines and related components. Globally they employ around 48,000 people and serve customers in 190 countries.
Team culture is extremely important, they help forge strong connections as work to foster a collaborative culture. Thinking beyond your work is more than part of the job. It is the job. This is what we call Working Right.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
Your opportunity to set yourself for success starts right here! Submit your application today! For more information about Cummins careers in Australia visit https://Cummins-Australia.jobs . Contact Liam on 02 9102 3652 or Maylaine 02 90063574