If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Automotive Technicians Maintenance – FIFO Maintenance WA
About the role
- Support their customers across the Pilbara and reporting into the Karratha branch
- Play a vital role in upholding Cummins’ strong presence in the region
- Breakdown service and schedule maintenance on equipment being used across key market segments in mining, marine and on-highway.
- Love working autonomously
- Operate on a 2:1 roster for those experienced technicians to FIFO from Perth.
- Relevant diesel trade qualification
- Heavy duty engine experience (ideally Cummins)
- Experience in the use of Electrical Diagnostic equipment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously/remotely for extended periods
- A genuine commitment to workplace safety
- A valid driver’s license