Heavy Automotive Technicians Maintenance – FIFO Maintenance WA
About the role
- Support their customers across the Pilbara and reporting into the Karratha branch
- Play a vital role in upholding Cummins’ strong presence in the region
- Breakdown service and schedule maintenance on equipment being used across key market segments in mining, marine and on-highway.
- Love working autonomously
- Operate on a 2:1 roster for those experienced technicians to FIFO from Perth.
- Relevant diesel trade qualification
- Heavy duty engine experience (ideally Cummins)
- Experience in the use of Electrical Diagnostic equipment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously/remotely for extended periods
- A genuine commitment to workplace safety
- A valid driver’s license