See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Health & Safety Jobs WA
G&S Engineering are searching for casual Health & Safety Advisors to join their team in WA.
About the role:
With a range of projects in hand, they are searching for Health & Safety Advisors (HSE) to join their team in WA on shutdowns and projects upgrading and maintaining mining plant and infrastructure.
In this highly visible customer facing role, you provide proactive, practical guidance and expertise to ensure the delivery of work scopes in line with G&S, Client and Statutory requirements – while upholding the G&S objectives of Zero Exposure and an injury free workplace. Working in very demanding operational environments, your leadership presence in the field sets the standard of expected behaviours in managing work scope risk. Strong skills in communication and collaboration are essential to your success.
What they are searching for:
- Well-developed technical HSE coordination skills
- Proficiency in supporting Project Management Teams to comply with risk management requirements
- Exceptional communication, organisational, time-keeping, prioritisation and reporting skills
- Ability to conduct value adding audits, safety inspections and safety interactions
- Facilitating and coaching personnel on effective root cause analysis for hazards and incidents
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and consult with a variety of people from trade to senior management
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within the resources industry
- Tertiary Health & Safety Qualifications
- Cert IV Training & Assessment (or TAE)
- Incident investigation / root cause analysis training – ICAM or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Current Applied First Aid Certificate
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs
About the Company:
G&S Engineering delivers professional asset management services to the industry by providing responsive teams with targeted skills to address the maintenance, construction and engineering needs of their clients in the resources, energy and infrastructure industries. Their success is achieved through the ability, determination and passion of their people.
They have a sustainable competitive advantage by being the best team in the industry for safety, communications and quality of performance.