Komatsu Fleet Fitter – Surface Mining
HD Fitter Komatsu Fleet Surface Mining Kalgoorlie WA
Reporting to the Coordinator: Mechanical, you will be responsible for providing quality and timely preventative maintenance and repairs on the Surface Mobile Equipment fleet, ensuring operational targets are met in a safe, environmentally compliant and efficient manner.
This role is offered on a 5 days on, 5 nights on, 5 days off roster, and would require the incumbent to be residential in Kambalda or Kalgoorlie. Bus transportation is offered to and from site daily, and relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate if required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Always act in a manner that seeks to enhance the safety culture and performance of GFA and ensures that the Vital Behaviours are adhered to at all times
- Carrying out preventative maintenance through scheduled inspections, servicing, adjustments, troubleshooting and timely repair of mine vehicles
- Providing reliable and accurate operational knowledge and practical application to minimize down time and potential loss of production
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all task instructions and procedures to ensure they are consistently adhered to
- Completing all administrative requirements associated with maintenance duties, such as ordering of parts and materials, processing of maintenance orders, recording of labour time using SAP
- Assisting with the training and mentoring of apprentices and trainees
- Ensuring that the company has the capacity to achieve Zero Harm by actively identifying and reporting hazards using the site’s hazard reporting systems
- Participating in training both on and off-site
Key factors to your success include:
- Having successfully completed a trade in Heavy Duty / Mobile Plant Fitting;
- Previous experience in Komatsu and Caterpillar fleets; willing to train and develop the right individual on site
- Holding a valid WA drivers license is mandatory;
- Tickets and certificates such as Apply First Aid, Crane, Dogging, EWP and Forklift are advantageous.
Interested parties should submit their Curriculum Vitae to: www.goldfields.com.au
Gold Fields Australia is an equal opportunity employer. They are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
How to APPLY
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for HD Fitter Komatsu Fleet Surface Mining Kalgoorlie WA