HD Fitter Jobs Mackay & Coalfields
- Permanent Positions
- 7/7 Roster – Buses from Mackay
- Salary Sacrificed Flights + 6 weeks Annual Leave
About the Role :
If successful for this position you will be working in a field service position maintaining and repairing a wide range of excavators and large earthmoving equipment utilising your diagnostic skills. This role will see you implementing your skills to ensure maximum efficiencies are met and down time minimised. This position provides the opportunity to work for a large mining organisation and enjoy earning a strong mining salary and career prospects.
- Mobile plant maintenance and repairs – trucks, dozers, graders and loaders
- Excavator maintenance repairs.
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
Skills & Experience :
- Diesel Fitting or Mechanical Trade
- Minimum 3 years experience on heavy earthmoving equipment – CAT, Komatsu and Hitachi
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, Dogging, EWP, Crane etc.
- Permanent Role
- Annual leave and sick leave
- Camp and Meals Supplied
- Buses supplied from Mackay airport
- $40/week tool allowance
- Salary sacrificed flights
About the Company :
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with a leading specialist mining company that have a number of contracts across the Queensland Bowen Basin. They are currently seeking Diesel Fitters with strong experience on excavators to work permanently on a large mine site very close to Mackay for an on-going long term period.