Plant Mechanic HD Diesel Fitter
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Workshop Technician (HD Diesel Fitter / Mechanic) to join the Service Department at Albury branch. Reporting to the Albury Branch Manager, the purpose of the role is to carry out maintenance and repairs on mobile equipment and ensure excellent customer service. The role plays an integral part in ensuring high levels of safety, quality and efficiency are given to the Albury Service Department.
The successful person will be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of technical understanding of the design & function of Caterpillar equipment. You will be responsible for machine diagnostics and repairs, as well as testing and adjusting of machine operation and monitoring systems utilizing relevant literature and testing equipment. Additionally work will involve coordinating site based equipment maintenance projects, in particular, coordinating job packet requirements, following job scope and critical path. The role requires the ability to generate required technical reports such as service reports & warranty claim processes.
The knowledge, skills and abilities looking for
- Relevant Trade Certificate – Mobile Plant Mechanic (HD Diesel Fitter / Mechanic)
- Minimum of five years post trade experience in a field maintenance position
- Current HR classification driver’s license highly regarded
- Automotive Air Conditioning License will be highly regarded
- Auto Electrical experience, qualifications and diagnostic skills will be highly regarded
- A proven high level of customer service
- A demonstrated commitment to safety with the ability to work in remote areas and unsupervised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good understanding of computer systems
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) experience, particularly with Caterpillar equipment, and field service exposure including breakdowns and diagnostics, will also be highly regarded
You will have a proactive approach to your work with demonstrated experience working in high performing teams and have a methodical approach to problem solving.
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference in what they do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximize value whilst continuing the investment they have in their most important asset, their people
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfill this role, please apply via button below.
Click Apply for HD Diesel Fitter – Plant Mechanic Albury NSW