HD Fitter / Diesel Fitter FIFO
HD Diesel Fitter Mining Mobile plant Mine sites Pilbara
CoreStaff are currently seeking experienced and suitably qualified HD Fitters with strong experience on large diesel mining mobile plant for long term roles starting in December 2017 on mine sites in the Pilbara.
These roles will be offered on a 14:10 14:11 FIFO roster ex: Perth only.
Successful applicants MUST have:
- Extensive experience in maintaining large earth-moving equipment including Cat 793 / 789 / 785
- Excavators, Dozers, Drills & Loader
- Proven experience working within a Mining Production environment.
- An Australian recognized HD trade certificate
- Working at Heights ticket
- Valid Australian drivers license
- Ability to pass a Medical and Drug & Alcohol screen
Corestaff is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. They are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now‘ link to submit your application
Apply for HD Diesel Fitter Mining Mobile plant Mine sites Pilbara
Only short listed candidates with the required HD experience will be contacted.