See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
HD Fitter/Diesel Mechanic – Component Rebuild Specialist, Engine and Power train
Mader is a leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the Australian mining industry. They pride there selves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times through strong team culture, dedication and skills within the industry.
Mader is seeking an experienced Component Rebuild Specialist with experience on OEM mobile machinery (Caterpillar and Komatsu) for an immediate start in the Perth Metro area.
This will be a workshop based position working 45 hours+ per week.
- 3+ years component building experience
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification (Australian recognized)
- Must have proven experience in building CAT/Komatsu engine or power train components
- Strong commitment to safety
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Forklift desired but not essential
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for HD Diesel Fitter Mechanic Mobile Machinery Australia