HD Diesel Fitter / Mechanic
- Permanent full-time position
- Immediate start on excellent rates
- 4&2 FIFO roster from Perth, Darwin, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Late model equipment – Largest fleet in the Pilbara
- Good workshop facilities and great team environment
- Residential opportunities also available with up to $500 housing allowance per wee
Company – Your Role
There drive to be the provider of choice in the mining sector by offering customers safer and better haulage solutions is resulting in strong business growth.They have the largest fleet in the Pilbara, late model equipment with ongoing innovation in technology and road train design. These roles are FIFO (ex all major capital cities) and are offered on a permanent full-time basis on a 4&2 roster flow. Residential opportunities are also available in conjunction with an attractive housing allowance of up to $500 per week.
Criteria – Your Skills :
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate (HD Diesel Mechanic or equivalent)
- A genuine commitment to safety and the application of safe-working practices
- A proficient and motivated work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised
- R&M experience with Komatsu and Caterpillar Loaders & Earthmoving Equipment
- Demonstrated experience working in a heavy vehicle workshop environment
- Experience working with Kenworth & Western Star Prime Movers and Cummins, Detroit & CAT engines
All candidates must supply a recent National Police Clearance (less than 6-months old) and have the ability to pass pre-employment medicals and drug/alcohol screening.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking stability and development opportunities within a growing organization.
Rivet Mining Services is an equal opportunity employer and they encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please click the Apply button below.
Click Apply for HD Diesel Fitter Mechanic FIFO roster Perth Brisbane