Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Haul Truck Operators Curragh – Coal Mining Jobs GO2 People
The GO2 People are searching for multiple Haul truck Operators (Komatsu or Terrex) to work at Curragh (Main) coal mine, with a great Queensland Contractor.
You will be working 12-12.5hr shifts on a rotating 7 & 7 roster – Day & Nights or days only. Our client is ideally searching for employees with a great attitude, strong work ethic and commitment to safety. Permanent positions are offered to suitable / high performing operators.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant RII competency or Training transcripts (proof of electric Haul truck operation)
- Previous experience in operating heavy earth moving equipment, preferably within a mining environment
- Current drivers’ licence
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training Attainment
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical & DAS
- Ability to commute to and from site
Benefits of the position:
- Steady/stable work
- 7&7 roster
- Weekly pay & Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- PPE supplied
- Accomodation & meals provided – Banksia village
- Attractive hourly rate
- Great site culture and high safety standards
- Flexible working roster – enables great work/life balance
- Ability to work a Day only roster or Days & Nights
* Please note – potential wait in commencing, due to induction attendees being halved *
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Their team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both their client and job applicants.
If you are an experienced operator with a high regard for safety, excellent work ethic & attitude – APPLY NOW!
Feel free to email with further questions: email@example.com
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.