Experienced Haul Truck Operators – FIFO Brisbane/Cairns
The client is Australia’s largest coal miner and exporter, the world’s largest supplier to the sea borne coking coal market and largest coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal. The client has several mine sites across the Bowen Basin consisting primarily of open cut mines.
The client is committed to building a diverse workforce, appreciating all the different aspects of individual uniqueness, including thought and perspective, experience, age, disability, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender. The safety of their people and the communities in which they operate always comes first.
The client provides opportunities for interaction to improve their safety performance and believe having the right controls in place to effectively manage their risks that have safety impacts will lead to improved safety outcomes.
About the Role
As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate Haul truck CAT 789D and CAT 793
- Work rotating 7/7 rosters at a mine site in the Bowen basin
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Must have RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s for CAT 789 and 793 Haul Truck
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – conducted within 2 years
- Current Driver’s License
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
- Competitive hourly rates with 6 monthly incentive bonuses
- 7/7 rotating rosters
- Meals and camp accommodation provided
- DIDO must reside within 125km of site.
- FIFO must reside within 100km for Brisbane or Cairns airports.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Would you like to apply for this job?
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Brook Newman- Recruitment Coordinator
- Moranbah Office – (07) 4969 4750
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Haul Truck Operators Coal Mining FIFO Brisbane Bowen Basin