Haul Truck Operator – Open Cut Mining
- 5:4:4:5 lifestyle roster immediate start
- Long term / permanent role
- DIDO from Rockhampton or Gladstone
Work for a reputable mining contractor with a broad portfolio of mining projects on their books. Long term work with contract to perm opportunities offering job security.
The Project & Roster
- Lifestyle 5:4:4:5 roster
- Camp and meals provided
- Work within a crew of experienced and safety focused operators
- Attractive pay with other company benefits
- Camp 25 minutes from site
- Camp with great food, gym and air conditioning
- Long term – permanent role with major mining contractor
The Duties & Machinery
- A minimum of 18 months recent experience operating haul trucks in a mining environment.
- Proficiently operating haul trucks & water carts
- Machinery operations with a high level of safety awareness
- Communicate with other operators
- Have a positive attitude and follow company procedures
- Current C class driver’s license
- Current RII's [...Learn about RII's] competencies for relevant haul trucks
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Recent References
Applications are being taken for interviews immediately with successful candidates to start ASAP.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Haul Truck Operator Open Cut Coal Mining Bowen Basin