See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Haul Truck Operator Jobs Rockhampton
785, 789,795 or similar machines
To be considered for this position you must have:
- MANDATORY – Demonstrated experience as a Mobile Plant Coal Mine Production Operator on plant
- 785, 789,795 or similar machines.
- A commitment to Safety and Cultural Awareness
- Skills Transcript from site (RII or Verified site authorisations accepted)
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Ability to complete medicals as required
- 7/7 Roster
- 12.5 hour shifts
- Competitive pay rates
- Casual and Permanent Contracts available
- Great working environment- be part of a team committed to Safety!
- Long term contract
- On-site support
- Camp and Meals provided
About the Company:
As one of Australia’s largest employers, they work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, they are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.