Haul Truck Operators LVL 3 1:1
Haul Truck Mining Jobs Operators Department Bowen Basin
- Potential ongoing role
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
- 1:1 Rotating Roster Day/Nights supporting work/life balance
WorkPac is seeking Haul Truck Drivers who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – conducted within 2 years
- Experience in CAT 793 or CAT 789
- Experience in Dozer D10, D11
- Experience with Graders
- Current Driver’s License
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Right to work in Australia
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights
- BIBO Mackay/Rockhampton
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Haul Truck Mining Jobs Operators Department Bowen Basin