Haul Truck Jobs Lake Vermont
Thiess is posting jobs for Haul Truck Operators for coal mines out in Lake Vermont.
About the role :
Thiess is seeking Haul Truck Operators for permanent employment opportunities at our Lake Vermont open-cut coal mining project. Upskilling available for career advancement with an excellent remuneration package and potential bonuses available.
Lake Vermont is an open-cut coal mining project situated in Dysart, Central Queensland.
Roster & Conditions :
- Roster is 7 days on, 7 days off rotating shifts
- 12.5 hour dayshift/ 12.5 hour nightshift
- Permanent Positions
- A bus will be provided from Mackay & Rockhampton to camp
- Salary sacrifice flights to Mackay & Rockhampton.
About you :
To be considered for these opportunities you are required to have:
- Experience operating Haul Trucks in an open cut mine
- Relevant coal mining certifications
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- A commitment to a positive safety culture
- Be committed to our principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation & Delivery
About Thiess :
With a history since 1934, Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. They offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities in leading commodities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Every day, they optimise the mining lifecycle to create lasting value.
Thiess commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce :
They recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision: everyone matters always.
Through this vision, we will build a community where respect, value and thoughtfulness toward each person will underpin their ability to bring their full self to work because here they will be empowered, safe and included.
Standard 11 Mining Induction