Hard Rock Quarry Mobile Plant Operator – CASUAL Role
Their team at the Nucrush Group at Oxenford Quarry needs experienced plant operators to help meet customer demands for the next few months and ongoing work beyond that is a possibility.
- have a minimum of 2 years experience in one or more of the following operations in a hard rock quarry
- CAT 980G sales loader
- CAT 773 or 775 dump truck
- 8×4 water truck
- mobile crushing plant (highly regarded)
- fixed mobile crushing plant (highly regarded)
- be available for casual shifts (requiring early morning starts)
- demonstrate a commitment to safety, environmental, quality compliance and excellent customer service
- have a proven ability to work effectively within an established team and contribute to team goals
Quarry workers with additional skills related to pre-mixed concrete batch plants, including computerized batching, front end loader operation and yard work, would be highly regarded
We’ll provide uniforms, PPE, induction and a welcoming environment, along with a minimum 4 hour shift and a casual loaded rate of between $32 and $36 per hour, depending on operator competency level.
They don’t think there’s anything ‘casual’ about being casual workers, so an interview, reference checks and a pre-employment medical will be conducted in the selection of the right people to join the team.
Find out more about the Nucrush Group at www.nucrush.com.au
Then…. please apply directly to this advertisement describing your skills, work history and availability.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Hard Rock Quarry Mobile Plant Operator CASUAL role