Graduate Engineering Jobs Townsville
About the Job:
- Location – Townsville, Qld
- Engagement – Salary – Full Time
- Salary Range – Dependent on experience
- Start Date – Negotiable
- Participation in Accrued Hours Program – Yes
- Participation in Social Program – Yes
- Application Closing Date – Sunday, 11 August 201
Orana Engineering are looking to fill roles within their Townsville Office of Graduate Electrical Engineer and Graduate Mechanical Engineer. The roles are based in Townsville, including completing onsite works as required.
The successful applicant will have a passion for detailed engineering design and project management of multidisciplinary projects in the power generation, oil & gas, water treatment, mining and heavy industrial sectors. Orana Engineering prides itself on providing practical and sustainable solutions to their clients and previous experience in site based engineering roles and projects would be highly regarded.
Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) that is recognised and accepted by Engineers Australia.
University students currently studying are also strongly encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant’s role will include:
- Promoting safety and fostering a safe culture on all facets of work to which Orana Engineering is engaged;
- Performing Mechanical / Electrical / Control Systems Engineering design, configuration and implementation;
- Ensuring compliance with Australian Standards and relevant regulatory acts of legislation;
- Preparation of estimates and proposals;
- Performance of Engineering audits and reviews;
- Project Management of various interdisciplinary projects including preparation and management of project correspondence, documents, budgets, estimates and tenders;
- Motivating and leading work teams to achieve positive project outcomes within budget, quality and schedule constraints.
- Technical report writing;
- Technical presentations;
- Providing leadership within the organisation, in particular mentoring and guidance for junior design staff;
- Performing onsite works, including investigations, construction management, supervision and commissioning;
- Communication and interaction with clients, vendors and company employees;
- Observing confidentiality requirements relevant to this position; and
- Working as part of a team contributing to improving the quality and level of engineering and services offered to their clients.
About the Company:
Orana Engineering prides itself on having developed and maintained an environment where employees enjoy working with each other and for their clients. Regularly delivering quality engineered solutions makes working at Orana Engineering both rewarding and satisfying. A core element to this success is their uncompromising requirement for compliance with their strict quality assurance standards, which consistently results in the high standard and accuracy of engineering documents that Orana Engineering delivers to its clients.
Location & Benefits:
Like Orana Engineering’s Chinchilla office location, Townsville has proven to be a fantastic place to live, work and raise a family with ready access to recreational activities and a character sometimes lost in major capital cities.
Not just a great place to live – Orana Engineering funds a Social Program operated by its employees that extends to also include events which involve the partners and families.