Coal Mining Jobs – Grader Operators Wanted
- 7:7 rotating nights & days roster immediate start
- Long term/ permanent role
- Attractive pay with company benefits
Work for a reputable mining contractor with a broad portfolio of mining projects on their books. Long term work with contract to perm opportunities offering job security.
The Project & Roster
- Family friendly 7:7 even time roster
- Camp and meals provided
- Work within a crew of experienced and safety focused operators
The Pay & Benefits
- $42p/h – $53p/h
- Opportunities for career progression
- Long term – permanent role with major mining contractor
The Duties & Machinery
A minimum of 18 months operating graders in an open cut mining environment.
- Grader operations with a high level of safety awareness
- Communicate with other operators
- Have a positive attitude and follow company procedures
- Current C class driver’s license
- Current RII's [...Learn about RII's] competency for graders
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Recent References
Applications are being taken for interviews immediately with successful candidates to start ASAP.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Grader Operators Open Cut Coal Mining Jobs Bowen Basin