See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Operators, Boiler Makers and Concreting Labourers
Rayment Excavations is a family-owned and operated company that provides civil construction services within the Gladstone region. The company was founded in 1981 and operates a sizeable earthmoving, transport and distribution fleet that consists of excavators, loaders, backhoes, bobcats, track cats, rollers, graders, dozers, tippers, water trucks, dump trucks, tracked trucks, prime movers, trailers and low-loaders.
Seeking qualified and experienced:
- Final Trim Grader Operators
- Multi-skilled Operators
- Boiler Maker / Welding Tradesperson
- Concreting Labourers
Starting immediately, all positions will start upon a casual basis with view to go permanent full-time.
Attributes of all positions available:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in respective role;
- Current construction industry safety induction card (white/blue card);
- SARC and RIW (rail industry worker) inducted preferred but not essential;
- Able to pass a medical and be fit for work;
- Current Australian driver’s license and preferred HC license for multi-skilled operators;
- RII plant operation certificates;
- Must be established with own accommodation within the Gladstone region;
- Be attentive to detail with a high standard of workmanship;
- Proven time management skills by continuing to meet planned and urgent deadlines;
- Be a self-motivated problem solver with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to work safely, autonomously and contribute well within a team environment.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Please send your application via email to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via telephone.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Grader Operators Boiler Makers and Concreting Labourers QLD
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.