See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Grader Operator – Full Time
Process Minerals International (PMI), a subsidiary of MRL, is a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation which manages all facets of the processing, production, logistics, shipping, marketing and export of the resource. PMI is an expert in bringing new mines into production on behalf of tenement owners and has a significant portfolio of projects at various stages of development. PMI also acts as a service provider for the mining and provision of camp accommodation to MRL Group operations.
PMI is offering a unique opportunity for a Grader Operator to join the team on a full time basis. This exciting position will form part of the transport team located at Iron Valley project.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of a small intimate crew
- Stability in an ongoing permanent fulltime position
- Diverse and hands on work environment
- Prospect of future career development and qualification up-skilling
- FIFO from Perth, working 2:1 roster
- Immediate start required
- Previous experience within the transport and mining industry
- Experience with haul road maintenance with 14H & 16M graders
- Demonstrate and maintain a high standard of personal safety, safety leadership and a commitment to the safety of fellow workers
- Water cart licence (Desirable)
- MC truck licence (Desirable)
- Nationally accredited Grader Ticket
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for this position.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to apply
To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Click Apply for Grader Operator Valley Project Pilbara Mine