Grader Operator – QLD Mine Site
With over 3,000 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. They operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialized underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
Currently seeking applications from Experienced individuals to fill the role of Grader Operator for Queensland Mine Site Operations
What they are looking for
- Experience essential
- The successful candidate will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made
- Preferred candidates to reside in Western Australia
Successful candidate the following
- Competitive Rates
- Flights from main port to/from Site
- Onsite camp facilities
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
- Please click on the APPLY button and include your Resume together with a covering letter
- Applications must be received in WORD or PDF format only
For more information about Byrnecut Australia Pty Ltd please visit www.byrnecut.com.au