Multi-Skilled Mining Grader Operator
Quadrio Earthmoving Pty Ltd are a locally Geraldton based company, specializing in the civil construction, mining and haulage sectors. They strive to deliver safe, innovative and quality results to the clients and have quickly become a leading competitor in there field.
Job Requirements:Required Skills:
- Ability to direct your own work crew (i.e. roller, truck and water cart operators)
- Conditioning of Materials
- Final Trim Tolerance +/- 10mm
- Working with Pegs & String Lines
- Experience in M series Graders is Desirable The successful applicant will be expected to adhere to Quadrio
- Earthmovings company policies & procedures and have a genuine commitment to maintain reputation as a leading provider of services to the civil, mining and haulage industries.
Other essential criteria include:
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Sound understanding of OH&S practices
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol assessment
They offer the opportunity for successful candidates to continue to develop their skills and knowledge through training and encourage this amongst their staff.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Grader Operator MultiSkilled Mining Geraldton WA