See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
General Trades Assistant
The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd, and is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries, nationwide.
BTP in Hazelmere (Perth) is currently experiencing a great amount of growth with increasing workloads from clients.
To join their team applicants will need to have worked in a similar environment in a similar capacity. You must be able to work individually or as part of a team. Successful applicants will need attention to detail, have a great work ethic and be safety conscious.
- Previous experience working in a mechanical workshop environment essential
- Previous mechanical experience an advantage
- Current Forklift licence an advantage
- WA “HR” driver licence an advantage
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Be reliable and punctual
- Physically fit
- Assist trades people where required
- Keeping work areas tidy and clean free from obstructions
- Cleaning and washing parts
- Assist in receiving materials
- Delivery and pick up of materials where required
- Other duties as required
- Level of pay dependent on experience
- Ongoing development
- Potential for internal advancement
Applicants must be prepared to undergo pre-employment medicals including drugs and alcohol testing and also functional assessments.
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to apply
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply for General Trades Assistant Perth Australia