Full Time Dump Truck Operator Pilbara WA
Mineral Resources (MRL) is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company. Since its foundation in 1993, the company continues to grow through strategic business development, consolidation and acquisition. They are now an ASX 200 listed company with over 1300 employees.
MRL has a portfolio of market leading brands, including, Crushing Services International (CSI), Process Minerals International (PMI), PIHA, Mineral Services, Polaris Metals and MESA Minerals.
They currently have great opportunities for Dump Truck Operators to join their team on a full time basis at expanding Wodgina Lithium Mine site.
What’s in it for you?
- Work directly for the mine owner and operator
- Job Security with an ongoing permanent full time position
- Exciting chance to work in Lithium mining
- Small crews allow you opportunity to diversify machine exposure
- Prospect of future career development and qualification up-skilling
- Diverse and hands on work environment
- FIFO from Perth, working 2:1 roster
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years open pit experience
- Driving CAT Caterpillar 785 ...Learn about CAT 785's
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, or off-road truck as they are sometimes called are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This truck has proven it’s worth for years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger Caterpillar dump trucks, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can have is to get to know the these trucks inside out. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here.’s or similar sized models within mining
- Safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes
- Experience and tickets with other ancillary equipment would be highly desirable
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Versatile and to operate other mobile plant and assist in other areas of mining when required by your supervisor
MRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for positions
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
Click Apply for Full Time Dump Truck Operator – Pilbara WA