Front end Loader Operators
Randstad are currently on the look out for Front end loader operators, previous experience is desirable but not essential. Basic Mathematic skills as you will be required to follow a process to test the product.
Being flexible and able to travel to and from Somerton and bayswater quarries would be an advantage. A can do attitude and great work ethic will help you get a foor in the door with a reputable company within the civil industry. Both positions are for temporary 6 month contracts with the room to go permanent after the 6 month period depending on work ethic.
This role has good amount of overtime, and being able to work either day or Night shift will be an added bonus.
Successful candidate MUST have:
- Front end loader licence.
- FMCG feeding production plant with raw materials to make concrete
- Some loading of trucks required, good attention to detail
- Ability to help on other labour intensive tasks as required
- Ability to work independently and within a small team
- Construction Induction / White Card
- Basic Mathematics required for the process of testing the product.
- Having the FF license and previous experience will get the current pay rate advertised otherwise needing to be trained will mean a lower pay rate but a good opportunity to get your foot in the door.
Main Job tasks:
Feeding production plant using Front end loader, loading up production buckets at a good pace, to keep the plant running. Loading up crushed rock, sand. Some loading of trucks required so being competent operating the loader is very important.
Suit Individuals who can lead by example, and have good knowledge of working in a fast paced concrete plant and have excellent grasp on getting the job done within set timeframes.
Good opportunity as there may be option of temporary to permanent jobs for the right person.
Experience using Front End Loaders preferred but not essential.