See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Front End Loader & Dump Truck Operator NSW
Dunwood Recruitment are fast becoming the biggest labour hire company in Sydney. With growing number of reputable clients and excellent terms of employment. Dunwood Recruitment offer excellent opportunities to their employees.They have various sites in and around Sydney including but not limited to, Sydney CBD, Eastern Suburbs, Inner West/West Sydney, North Sydney.
They are currently searching for Experienced Front End Loader and Dump Truck Operator for ongoing work in sites around the Western Suburbs, Sydney, with a negotiable start date for the right candidate.
Dunwood Recruitment offer:
- An excellent negotiable hourly rate plus penalties & overtime
- Travel and meal allowance
- Long term working security with full time hours
- Weekend work if desired
- Great opportunity for candidate searching to work close to home – Spend more time with the family
Requirements Front End Loader & Dump Truck Operator:
- A whitecard
- A Front End Loader & Articulated Dump Truck ticket
- Full PPE wear for a Front End Loader & Articulated Dump Truck Operator (hard hat, long sleeve hi-vis top, long pants and work boots)
- A min of 2 year’s proven experience with operating a Front End Loader and Articulated Dump Truck Operator
- Loader Operator: 2 years
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Front End Loader & Dump Truck Operator, will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Front End Loader Dump Truck Operator Sydney NSW
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about pays, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player