See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Forklift Operator Storeperson NSW
Centreport Pty Ltd T/A J O’Donnell Customs requires an experienced forklift operator for an on-going position. This work is based in the transport and logistics industry and based in Chester Hill.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Forklift Operating
- Shrink Wrapping Pallets
- General warehouse duties
- Unloading containers
To be successful you must have the following:
- forklift experience and Forklift license
- Previous experience in the warehousing or logistics industry
- Available to work Monday to Friday
- Reliable transport and drivers license
What to expect:
- Great team environment and Supportive management
- Forklift Operator
Required licenses or certifications:
- Drivers License
- Forklift License
Full Time Position
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Forklift Operator experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Certified Forklift Operator?
- Forklift Operator: 1 year
NOTE: When you apply for this job Forklift Operator/Storeperson, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
To apply for this position
If you are interested in this role please apply online by clicking apply button below
Click Apply for Forklift Operator Storeperson Chester Hill NSW