Float Crew Electricians Bowen Basin
Float Crew Electricians Bowen Basin Mines QLD
UGL provides end-to-end outsourced engineering, construction, asset management and maintenance services with a diversified end-market exposure across the core sectors of Rail, Transport & Technology systems, Engineering and Construction and Asset Services.
Seeking applications from highly motivated, skilled and safety focused individuals to work within Float Crew in QLD’s Bowen Basin mines.
To be successful in obtaining a position, you must provide evidence of the following:
- Relevant Qualifications (Trade Cert / Electrical Licence)
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*/BMA (SOA) – essential
- Current Coal Board Medical (Section 4) – essential
- Current Working at Heights & Confined Space (SOA) – essential
- Demonstrated mine site or heavy industry experience
These positions may suit Electricians that are happy work at various sites for shorter periods of time due to their other commitments.
How to apply
To register your interest with UGL for these roles apply via the icon below or email your application (resume, birth certificate/passport, tickets & qualifications) to
firstname.lastname@example.org your chosen discipline and “Float Crew – Electricians”.Apply for Float Crew Electricians Bowen Basin Mines QLD