See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitters WA
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking TWO qualified Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitters for an ongoing role within the Welshpool area.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Immediate Start Available
- Excellent Company
- Rebuilds, refurbishment & repairs of fixed plant equipment
- Workshop and site based
- Australian recognized trade qualification with a minimum of 3 years post trade experience
- Demonstrate previous experience with the repair and refurbishment of screens, crushers and other fixed plant equipment
- Current manual drivers licence
- Current LF and DG ticket advantageous
- Ability to interpret plans & drawings
- Be available from 29th November
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screening
- Physically fit and capable
- Be highly reliable with a demonstrated stable work history
Please note that due to the time limitations in recruitment process, positions are only open for applicants who currently reside in Western Australia.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, you can forward an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can check out website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/ and apply online.
To be considered, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Copies of any licences or qualifications that are a requirement for the position, such as a drivers licence, high risk work licence, white card or trade certificate.
- Post Trade: 2 years
- Drivers Licence
- 196 Welshpool Rd, Welshpool WA 6106, Australia
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to apply
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitters Welshpool WA
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.